Sean Miller and the Arizona Wildcats got some good news Wednesday as wing player Terrance Ferguson announced his commitment to play in Tucson.
A five-star prospect, Ferguson had decommitted from Alabama in March and drawn interest from, along with Arizona, North Carolina, Kansas and Baylor.
A 6-foot-7 shooting guard, Ferguson is known to be an excellent 3-point shooter and defender. Last Saturday he scored 21 points — all on threes — in helping the USA Junior National Select Team beat the World Select Team at the Nike Hoop Summit.
Ferguson is the fourth five-star-caliber player to either commit to play at Arizona or sign a letter of intent, joining guard Kobi Simmons (signed), guard Rawle Alkins (committed) and forward Lauri Markkanen (signed). The Wildcats are still in on some other prospects, but with Ferguson on board have risen into the top five of most recruiting class rankings.
- Arizona upset by Buffalo, bounced from NCAA Tournament
- Arizona, Buffalo prepare for battle of different styles in NCAA Tournament
- SI: Buffalo Bulls are likely to pull off upset against Arizona Wildcats
- ESPN’s Jay Bilas: Deandre Ayton is ‘Hall of Fame good’
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all