Arizona Coyotes goaltender Louis Domingue doesn’t spend much time playing hockey outside of the crease or with a regular stick in his hands, but that didn’t stop him from having a fun morning of pick-up hockey in Glendale.
Domingue and a group of fans played some pick-up hockey at Bonsall Park in Glendale late Sunday morning.
The Desert Hockey Development event was sponsored by Domingue, who spent time playing with and meeting some fans.
According to their website, the “Ball Hockey Breakfast Club” event was continuing a series of free intro to hockey clinics at the park.
After spending multiple seasons in the minors and AHL, Domingue gave the Coyotes some much-needed relief with the injuries to starting goaltender Mike Smith. Domingue had a 2.75 goals against average in 39 games.
- Arizona AD Dave Heeke says he’s committed to Kevin Sumlin for year 3
- ASU has on-paper advantage, but anything is possible in Territorial Cup
- Nico Mannion’s layup helps No. 14 Arizona avoid disaster vs Pepperdine
- Sun Devils vs. Wildcats: A look back at Territorial Cup history
- Diamondbacks announce plethora of staff changes