Arizona Coyotes goaltender Louis Domingue doesn’t spend much time playing hockey outside of the crease or with a regular stick in his hands, but that didn’t stop him from having a fun morning of pick-up hockey in Glendale.
Domingue and a group of fans played some pick-up hockey at Bonsall Park in Glendale late Sunday morning.
The Desert Hockey Development event was sponsored by Domingue, who spent time playing with and meeting some fans.
According to their website, the “Ball Hockey Breakfast Club” event was continuing a series of free intro to hockey clinics at the park.
After spending multiple seasons in the minors and AHL, Domingue gave the Coyotes some much-needed relief with the injuries to starting goaltender Mike Smith. Domingue had a 2.75 goals against average in 39 games.
- ASU football win total betting line set at 4.5; Arizona at 1
- Arizona guard Brandon Williams leaves program to play professionally
- Pac-12 reaches agreement for rapid-results COVID-19 testing
- Arizona basketball coaching legend Lute Olson dies at 85
- ASU, Arizona players among Pac-12 group sitting out for change