Despite being a study in dysfunction for much of the 2015-16 NBA season, the Houston Rockets are in the playoffs.
At least currently.
The Rockets find themselves down two games to none to the mighty Golden State Warriors even though the greatest player on the planet, Steph Curry, didn’t play in Game 2.
Houston’s ouster is a mere formality, at least to the guys who analyze games at TNT.
Mike Goldfarb, who produces the “Shaqtin’ A Fool” segment on the network captured this graphic from Tuesday night’s telecast.
Cold blooded ? pic.twitter.com/puR8X8ShQY
— Mike Goldfarb (@Shaqtin_A_Fool) April 20, 2016
Ouch! Although we can’t say we disagree.
“We’ve got some lovely parting gifts for you, Houston. Johnny, tell ’em what they’ve won.”
- Sports figures come together to help Houston in wake of Hurricane Harvey
- Kevin Durant: Devin Booker is one of the NBA’s better bleep-talkers
- James Harden breaks out creativity for Drive By Dunk Challenge
- ASU alum James Harden to be on cover of ‘NBA Live 18’
- James Harden stops by Arizona State’s practice to play pick-up