Despite being a study in dysfunction for much of the 2015-16 NBA season, the Houston Rockets are in the playoffs.
At least currently.
The Rockets find themselves down two games to none to the mighty Golden State Warriors even though the greatest player on the planet, Steph Curry, didn’t play in Game 2.
Houston’s ouster is a mere formality, at least to the guys who analyze games at TNT.
Mike Goldfarb, who produces the “Shaqtin’ A Fool” segment on the network captured this graphic from Tuesday night’s telecast.
Cold blooded ? pic.twitter.com/puR8X8ShQY
— Mike Goldfarb (@Shaqtin_A_Fool) April 20, 2016
Ouch! Although we can’t say we disagree.
“We’ve got some lovely parting gifts for you, Houston. Johnny, tell ’em what they’ve won.”
- Golden State’s Kevin Durant makes college dreams come true
- Dub Dynasty: Warriors sweep Cavs for second straight title
- With uncertainty down low, Suns could add shot blocker in second round
- Steve Nash wonders how NBA’s bench-leaving rule will be viewed this time
- Trivia Tuesday: Top 3-point shooters in this year’s playoffs