Despite being a study in dysfunction for much of the 2015-16 NBA season, the Houston Rockets are in the playoffs.
At least currently.
The Rockets find themselves down two games to none to the mighty Golden State Warriors even though the greatest player on the planet, Steph Curry, didn’t play in Game 2.
Houston’s ouster is a mere formality, at least to the guys who analyze games at TNT.
Mike Goldfarb, who produces the “Shaqtin’ A Fool” segment on the network captured this graphic from Tuesday night’s telecast.
Cold blooded ? pic.twitter.com/puR8X8ShQY
— Mike Goldfarb (@Shaqtin_A_Fool) April 20, 2016
Ouch! Although we can’t say we disagree.
“We’ve got some lovely parting gifts for you, Houston. Johnny, tell ’em what they’ve won.”
- Suns Strokes: Suns give up 90 points in first half, fall to Rockets at home
- Suns air video package for P.J. Tucker in his return to Phoenix
- Devin Booker’s Suns career began with a push (and more) from P.J. Tucker
- Suns’ Greg Monroe was told he will play Thursday vs. Rockets
- Suns face new-look Rockets with Booker needing just what Harden got