It’s NFL Draft week!
After months of speculation, workouts, combines and mock drafts, 253 players will hear their names called Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
This year, we’ve already seen two trades go down. The Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles have moved up to acquire the top two spots, presumably to draft the jewels of this year’s quarterback class — Cal’s Jared Goff and North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz.
Since 2000, there have been 42 quarterbacks selected in the first round of the NFL Draft … and that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them! We’ve provided the year, college and team that drafted them, you just need to remember their identities.
You’ve got 10 minutes … good luck!
- The Consensus Week 11: Cardinals’ loss to Seahawks has little effect
- Jurecki: Cardinals’ Blaine Gabbert expected to start Sunday vs. Houston
- Steve Keim: Cardinals not ready to say Blaine Gabbert will start vs. Houston
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals with the most games played
- How the West Was Won Week 10: Rams cruise again