It’s NFL Draft week!
After months of speculation, workouts, combines and mock drafts, 253 players will hear their names called Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
This year, we’ve already seen two trades go down. The Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles have moved up to acquire the top two spots, presumably to draft the jewels of this year’s quarterback class — Cal’s Jared Goff and North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz.
Since 2000, there have been 42 quarterbacks selected in the first round of the NFL Draft … and that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them! We’ve provided the year, college and team that drafted them, you just need to remember their identities.
You’ve got 10 minutes … good luck!
- Is there anything left on the WR free agent market for the Cardinals?
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Full details of Arizona Cardinals quarterback Sam Bradford’s contract
- Rapid Reaction: Cardinals to sign quarterback Sam Bradford
- Trivia Tuesday: Most NCAA Tournament wins without winning a title