It’s NFL Draft week!
After months of speculation, workouts, combines and mock drafts, 253 players will hear their names called Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
This year, we’ve already seen two trades go down. The Los Angeles Rams and Philadelphia Eagles have moved up to acquire the top two spots, presumably to draft the jewels of this year’s quarterback class — Cal’s Jared Goff and North Dakota State’s Carson Wentz.
Since 2000, there have been 42 quarterbacks selected in the first round of the NFL Draft … and that’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week — name them! We’ve provided the year, college and team that drafted them, you just need to remember their identities.
You’ve got 10 minutes … good luck!
- TDs and traffic: What you need to know about Cardinals’ Monday night game
- NL Wild Card tracker: D-backs fight for playoff positioning
- The 5: Best Cardinals performances on Monday Night Football
- Dealing Cards: Bucannon working his way back; Nelson on injury report
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Updates on John Brown and Bucannon