The Arizona State Sun Devils will be heading to Madison Square Garden in December for a matchup with Purdue as part of the Jimmy V Classic.
The game with the Boilermakers will take place on Dec. 6 and take place before the Duke faces off with Florida later in the evening.
Last season, under first-year coach Bobby Hurley, the Sun Devils went 15-17 with a 5-13 mark in the Pac-12.
Purdue, which is part of the Big Ten, finished 26-9 with a 12-6 conference mark. They were ranked 19th in the final USA Today Coaches Poll after falling to Arkansas-Little Rock in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Thoughts on Arizona State’s surprising victory over Oregon
- Sun Devils save season with upset of No. 24 Oregon
- Fork Report: ASU upsets No. 24 Oregon behind Wilkins, Harry
- ASU’s third-down defense worst in the country, Graham gives keys to upset
- In no time, Queen Creek’s Casteel High becomes dominant football program