The Arizona State Sun Devils will be heading to Madison Square Garden in December for a matchup with Purdue as part of the Jimmy V Classic.
The game with the Boilermakers will take place on Dec. 6 and take place before the Duke faces off with Florida later in the evening.
Last season, under first-year coach Bobby Hurley, the Sun Devils went 15-17 with a 5-13 mark in the Pac-12.
Purdue, which is part of the Big Ten, finished 26-9 with a 12-6 conference mark. They were ranked 19th in the final USA Today Coaches Poll after falling to Arkansas-Little Rock in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Arizona leapfrogs ASU in AP Poll after hosting Oregon schools
- University of Arizona hires Kevin Sumlin as head football coach
- Arizona State’s Tra Holder injures shoulder, struggles in win
- Arizona State linebacker Koron Crump granted extra year of eligibility
- Manny Wilkins, Arizona State’s deep-ball threat