The Arizona State Sun Devils will be heading to Madison Square Garden in December for a matchup with Purdue as part of the Jimmy V Classic.
The game with the Boilermakers will take place on Dec. 6 and take place before the Duke faces off with Florida later in the evening.
Last season, under first-year coach Bobby Hurley, the Sun Devils went 15-17 with a 5-13 mark in the Pac-12.
Purdue, which is part of the Big Ten, finished 26-9 with a 12-6 conference mark. They were ranked 19th in the final USA Today Coaches Poll after falling to Arkansas-Little Rock in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.
- Arizona State falls to Texas, eliminated from women’s NCAA Tournament
- The End of Guard U: ASU’s seniors go out with loss to Syracuse
- ASU’s crying tourney kid was more than an average Sun Devil fan
- Arizona State’s Courtney Ekmark ready to return to familiar March setting
- ASU unable to speed up Syracuse, eliminated from NCAA Tournament