This season, the Arizona Diamondbacks unveiled the Cheeseburger Dog, a culinary concoction consisting of a hot dog made from char-grilled hamburgers that is deep fried and served with lettuce, bacon, tomato and a house-made secret sauce.
With that in mind, we decided to take a stab at the Cheeseburger Dog, though as it is not quite as hefty as the D-bat Dog, simply eating it was not enough.
Thus, the Cheeseburger Dog Challenge was born.
The competition featured our resident eating champion Adam Green (co-host of Arizona Sports Saturday, ArizonaSports.com reporter) against Andy Greenberg (producer for Off the Edge with B-Train), in a #GreenvsGreenberg setting.
Two men (and dogs) entered Chase Field for Tuesday night’s bout. Both men eventually left the ballpark. But in between, only one man was crowned the champion.
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Christian Walker heating up in Reno
- Braves down Diamondbacks after a rough four-run third inning
- D-backs Farm Rumblings: Cron, Payamps and Peacock dominating
- MLB All-Star Selection Sunday is here for the Arizona Diamondbacks
- D-backs’ McFarland receives diploma ahead of matchup with Padres