Or maybe, more recently, you heard he was the guy who said he’d use his first paycheck to first take care of his family and then — in this list of priorities — buy a pet panther.
ESPN’s Seth Wickersham’s profile on Nkemdiche begins with “Robert Nkemdiche wants a pet panther” before the Mountain Dew-sipping beast of a defensive lineman explains:
“No, it’s not. They’re like cats.”
Can’t he see the headline? Visitor Mauled by NFL Star Robert Nkemdiche’s Pet Panther.
“If someone comes over and is scared, I’ll put the panther away.”
But if buying a pet panther is second on Nkemdiche’s list of priorities, we can only pray that building a panther enclosure is a close No. 3 with the nearly $9 million he’ll make in his rookie season.
Anyway, fellow exotic animal lover and former Cardinals defensive lineman Darnell Dockett seems on board with Nkemdiche as a draft choice. Good bet he’s on board with the panther thing, too.
- Bickley & Marotta: A song parody a day while David Johnson is away
- PFF: Arizona Cardinals’ projected O-line near bottom of NFL
- Some Cardinals players aren’t exactly happy about their Madden ratings
- Cardinals’ Budda Baker is not too pleased with his Madden Rating
- Cardinals’ Bidwill issues support for Supreme Court nominee Kavanaugh