Did you hear the Arizona Diamondbacks have new jerseys this season?
No? Well, in that case, the Arizona Diamondbacks have new jerseys this season.
The team updated its look for 2016 with an eye on merging the past with the present in order to propel the franchise into the future, and while some people like the new look(s), it’s fair to say there are some who do not.
And, as is often the case, the angrier people tend to be the loudest, so people who are not fond of the team’s new threads made their voices heard via social media.
The Diamondbacks are aware of the opinions, and decided to take them head-on in a video with players and front office members reading some of the meanest tweets they received.
- ESPN’s Olney: Rivals say D-backs ‘highly motivated’ to make trades
- NL West at All-Star break: Machado swings division in Dodgers’ favor
- All-Star SS Manny Machado traded to Los Angeles Dodgers
- Measuring D-backs pitcher Zack Godley’s decline in 2018
- Goldschmidt walks, Corbin and Greinke don’t pitch in All-Star Game