First was the impressive catch. Then came the actual highlight.
Arizona Diamondbacks right fielder Brandon Drury sped into foul territory and fell over a short wall to make a diving grab in the seats of Marlins Park. While that was impressive in itself, so was the fan who pulled out his cell phone to take a quick few pictures of Drury’s out.
The quick-acting citizen got a few good shots of himself and the D-backs’ outfielder.
Well done multi-tasking, sir. Here is his proof of the encounter.
- Bullpen comes up short for D-backs in loss to Rockies
- Goldschmidt shows off baserunning skills in fourth inning against Rockies
- Eight-year-old throws first pitch at D-backs’ game using 3-D-printed hand
- Paul Goldschmidt: Intimidating, friendly, the guy you want at the plate
- Rockies light up Archie Bradley in game-changing inning of D-backs’ loss