By the time his career in Arizona was finished, Matt Leinart was not exactly known for having superior arm strength.
Whether he could still launch the ball down the field or not, most of his passes seemed to be of the shorter variety.
Apparently the same is not true of his son, Cole.
In response to a Vine posted by Bleacher Report about a 10-year-old throwing a long touchdown pass, Leinart tweeted a video of his own son, now nine, doing the same thing.
It’s quite a pass, really, as Cole was on the move when he threw the ball roughly 25 yards in the air and right into the hands of his receiver.
Now, we’re not saying the younger Leinart will follow in his father’s footsteps, but if that’s the plan, he’s off to a pretty good start.
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- New Cardinals OL Justin Pugh talks college, Pat Tillman, West Coast
- Former Cardinals QB Matt Barkley signs with Bengals
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle