The Arizona Wildcats announced Wednesday they have added a home-and-home series with Baylor for the non-conference men’s basketball schedules in 2018 and 2019.
The series will begin on Dec. 15, 2018, at McKale Center and then head to Waco, Texas, on Dec. 7, 2019, reports the Arizona Daily Star’s Bruce Pascoe.
Wildcats coach Sean Miller has scheduled marquee matchups against Michigan State (in Honolulu) and Gonzaga (in Los Angeles) for the 2016-17 season, but the home slates for the next few seasons lack in high-profile opponents.
Visits from New Mexico in 2016-17 and UConn in 2017-18 project as the most challenging opponents that will stop into McKale Center over the next two seasons before Baylor heads to Tucson the following year.
- Pac-12 Network to feature plenty of ASU, Arizona men’s basketball
- Brandon Dawkins remains Arizona football’s starting QB against UTEP
- Wallowing in the wake of Arizona’s lost football weekend
- Arizona changes quarterbacks twice, falls to Houston at home
- Arizona will construct Lute Olson statue outside McKale Center