The Arizona Wildcats announced Wednesday they have added a home-and-home series with Baylor for the non-conference men’s basketball schedules in 2018 and 2019.
The series will begin on Dec. 15, 2018, at McKale Center and then head to Waco, Texas, on Dec. 7, 2019, reports the Arizona Daily Star’s Bruce Pascoe.
Wildcats coach Sean Miller has scheduled marquee matchups against Michigan State (in Honolulu) and Gonzaga (in Los Angeles) for the 2016-17 season, but the home slates for the next few seasons lack in high-profile opponents.
Visits from New Mexico in 2016-17 and UConn in 2017-18 project as the most challenging opponents that will stop into McKale Center over the next two seasons before Baylor heads to Tucson the following year.
- Pac-12 releases 2018-19 weekly pairings for ASU, Arizona basketball
- Arizona basketball earns commitment from Cornell transfer Stone Gettings
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Top plays with Arizona ties from the 2017 college football season
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton