The Arizona Wildcats announced Wednesday they have added a home-and-home series with Baylor for the non-conference men’s basketball schedules in 2018 and 2019.
The series will begin on Dec. 15, 2018, at McKale Center and then head to Waco, Texas, on Dec. 7, 2019, reports the Arizona Daily Star’s Bruce Pascoe.
Wildcats coach Sean Miller has scheduled marquee matchups against Michigan State (in Honolulu) and Gonzaga (in Los Angeles) for the 2016-17 season, but the home slates for the next few seasons lack in high-profile opponents.
Visits from New Mexico in 2016-17 and UConn in 2017-18 project as the most challenging opponents that will stop into McKale Center over the next two seasons before Baylor heads to Tucson the following year.
- ASU, Arizona release 2018 football schedules
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate a semifinalist for Davey O’Brien quarterback honor
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier takes home first Pac-12 player honor of 2017-18
- Rich Rodriguez praises Arizona offensive line after Oregon State win
- Arizona flexes offensive firepower, faster pace through first two games