Anyone who has been lucky enough to catch a home run ball at a Major League Baseball game understands the joy that comes with it.
After all, many fans attend many games throughout their lives and never even come close to snagging one.
That’s why, perhaps, a certain Chicago Cubs fan was so visibly upset over failing to come up with a David Ross homer that was very much within his reach.
It happened in the fifth inning of the Cubs’ 9-4 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates, and while most people celebrated the three-run shot, this fan instead decided to remove his shirt and curse the heavens.
Because of course he did.
- D-backs’ Taijuan Walker impressive in win vs. Chicago Cubs
- Larry Fitzgerald may have put man asking for help in a huge pickle
- Suns’ Josh Jackson says gesture to crowd wasn’t mimicking a gun
- Hernandez hits 3 HRs, Dodgers top Cubs to reach World Series
- Torrey Smith, Eagles celebrate TD with choreographed home run