Anyone who has been lucky enough to catch a home run ball at a Major League Baseball game understands the joy that comes with it.
After all, many fans attend many games throughout their lives and never even come close to snagging one.
That’s why, perhaps, a certain Chicago Cubs fan was so visibly upset over failing to come up with a David Ross homer that was very much within his reach.
It happened in the fifth inning of the Cubs’ 9-4 win over the Pittsburgh Pirates, and while most people celebrated the three-run shot, this fan instead decided to remove his shirt and curse the heavens.
Because of course he did.
- ‘Zombieland’ screenwriter Rhett Reese talks Paxson’s shot, Suns fandom
- Watch this dude lose his mind (and beer) after getting a D-backs HR ball
- Eye on the ball: Humidor debuts in Diamondbacks opener
- D-backs’ Taijuan Walker impressive in win vs. Chicago Cubs
- Larry Fitzgerald may have put man asking for help in a huge pickle