The Arizona Diamondbacks took Star Wars Night to a new level Saturday when they got the game umpires involved in the show.
A squad of stormtroopers escorted the umpires out all Darth Vadar style to the “Imperial March” before the game got underway. It seems the crowd at Chase Field got a kick out of it.
Is that even a smile by ol’ blue?
And finally, to the stormtrooper in the back of the squad: Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- D-backs’ Magic Number Countdown
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs beat Marlins in back-and-forth thriller
- D-backs’ Chris Iannetta launches grand slam against Marlins, has 8 RBI
- Challenger Space Center exhibit to highlight Diamondbacks STEM Showcase
- D-backs hosting Childhood Cancer Awareness Night on Saturday