The Arizona Diamondbacks took Star Wars Night to a new level Saturday when they got the game umpires involved in the show.
A squad of stormtroopers escorted the umpires out all Darth Vadar style to the “Imperial March” before the game got underway. It seems the crowd at Chase Field got a kick out of it.
Is that even a smile by ol’ blue?
And finally, to the stormtrooper in the back of the squad: Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?
- D-backs’ Zack Greinke to miss next scheduled start
- D-backs make five roster moves, send Socrates Brito to Triple-A
- D-backs’ Robbie Ray throws strong outing with Opening Day a possibility
- D-backs uncertain about Zack Greinke’s status for Opening Day
- Portillo’s and Dutch Bros join food options for D-backs at Chase Field