It’s been 2,187 days since the Phoenix Suns last played a playoff game — but who’s counting?
Actually, we are.
What was once a rite of spring and early summer in Phoenix has become a distant memory. The Suns haven’t sniffed the playoffs in six seasons — the longest such drought in franchise history. It seems like an eternity since Phoenix was eliminated by the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals on May 29, 2010.
So we thought we’d take a trip down memory lane to that time. Can you name the 13 players who saw postseason action for the Suns during their 16-game playoff run that year? Remember, we’re looking for every single player who appeared in a game against Portland in the first round, San Antonio in the second round and L.A. in the conference finals.
As a hint, we’ve provided the players’ positions and how many minutes they played in the postseason.
You’ve got five minutes on the clock … good luck!
- The 5: Takeaways from Summer Suns’ time in Las Vegas
- Javonte Green turns into human highlight reel in Suns’ win over Spurs
- Suns’ Jack Cooley is the coolest guy at Vegas Summer League
- Suns notebook: Ayton underperforms, Okobo injured, Bridges’ revenge game
- Suns’ Shaq Harrison slams it home in closing minutes against 76ers