It’s been 2,187 days since the Phoenix Suns last played a playoff game — but who’s counting?
Actually, we are.
What was once a rite of spring and early summer in Phoenix has become a distant memory. The Suns haven’t sniffed the playoffs in six seasons — the longest such drought in franchise history. It seems like an eternity since Phoenix was eliminated by the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals on May 29, 2010.
So we thought we’d take a trip down memory lane to that time. Can you name the 13 players who saw postseason action for the Suns during their 16-game playoff run that year? Remember, we’re looking for every single player who appeared in a game against Portland in the first round, San Antonio in the second round and L.A. in the conference finals.
As a hint, we’ve provided the players’ positions and how many minutes they played in the postseason.
You’ve got five minutes on the clock … good luck!
- Suns’ improved ball movement leads to 32 assists, win over Bulls
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part III: Doncic, bigs on top
- Len’s double-double, Booker’s 22 in first half lift Suns to win over Lakers
- EOTS’ college tipoff NBA Draft Big Board, Part II: Potential No. 1 picks
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history