It’s been 2,187 days since the Phoenix Suns last played a playoff game — but who’s counting?
Actually, we are.
What was once a rite of spring and early summer in Phoenix has become a distant memory. The Suns haven’t sniffed the playoffs in six seasons — the longest such drought in franchise history. It seems like an eternity since Phoenix was eliminated by the Los Angeles Lakers in Game 6 of the Western Conference Finals on May 29, 2010.
So we thought we’d take a trip down memory lane to that time. Can you name the 13 players who saw postseason action for the Suns during their 16-game playoff run that year? Remember, we’re looking for every single player who appeared in a game against Portland in the first round, San Antonio in the second round and L.A. in the conference finals.
As a hint, we’ve provided the players’ positions and how many minutes they played in the postseason.
You’ve got five minutes on the clock … good luck!
- Suns’ losing streak now up to 10 games after loss in Cleveland
- Bagley or Ayton? ASU’s Bobby Hurley gives his take on future draft picks
- Woj: Suns coaching search is underway, will include Triano
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- NBA Draft stock report: Many exits for top prospects in NCAA Tournament