The NBA has gone mad from 3-point range!
In the first year the 3-point line was a part of the NBA (1979-80), the Los Angeles Lakers made a total of three treys in 16 playoff games on their way to a championship.
This season, the Golden State Warriors have made 212 3-pointers in 17 playoff games — and they haven’t even started the NBA Finals yet.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week is to name the individual players with the most 3-pointers in a single postseason. These statistics are current through the end of this season’s conference finals.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Suns ‘keep it real simple’ with improving Alex Len
- Trivia Tuesday: Arizona Cardinals with the most games played
- Phoenix Suns assign Derrick Jones Jr. to Northern Arizona
- Suns rebuilding process ‘open to any scenario’ after Bledsoe-for-Monroe trade
- Trivia Tuesday: Biggest NFL rushing games by ‘old guys’