The NBA has gone mad from 3-point range!
In the first year the 3-point line was a part of the NBA (1979-80), the Los Angeles Lakers made a total of three treys in 16 playoff games on their way to a championship.
This season, the Golden State Warriors have made 212 3-pointers in 17 playoff games — and they haven’t even started the NBA Finals yet.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week is to name the individual players with the most 3-pointers in a single postseason. These statistics are current through the end of this season’s conference finals.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Now an All-Star, Embiid is ‘onto the next one’ when it comes to Rihanna
- Trivia Tuesday: NBA’s top rebounders since 2000
- Trivia Tuesday: Most productive rookie running backs of all time
- Nike releases very purple Phoenix Suns’ City Edition uniforms
- If there were an NBA RedZone channel, it would probably not be good