The NBA has gone mad from 3-point range!
In the first year the 3-point line was a part of the NBA (1979-80), the Los Angeles Lakers made a total of three treys in 16 playoff games on their way to a championship.
This season, the Golden State Warriors have made 212 3-pointers in 17 playoff games — and they haven’t even started the NBA Finals yet.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week is to name the individual players with the most 3-pointers in a single postseason. These statistics are current through the end of this season’s conference finals.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- Trivia Tuesday: Top American-born goal scorers in NHL history
- Trivia Tuesday: Most NCAA Tournament wins without winning a title
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all
- A single decision seven years ago altered career path of Suns’ Devin Booker
- Trivia Tuesday: All-time leading scorers in NCAA Tournament