The NBA has gone mad from 3-point range!
In the first year the 3-point line was a part of the NBA (1979-80), the Los Angeles Lakers made a total of three treys in 16 playoff games on their way to a championship.
This season, the Golden State Warriors have made 212 3-pointers in 17 playoff games — and they haven’t even started the NBA Finals yet.
Your Trivia Tuesday task this week is to name the individual players with the most 3-pointers in a single postseason. These statistics are current through the end of this season’s conference finals.
You’ve got eight minutes … good luck!
- ‘Veterans’ play a role in summer league competition, too
- Suns PG Elie Okobo’s vision, ball-handling skills impressing in Vegas
- Trivia Tuesday: Baseball’s leading hitters since 2014
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley visits Vegas to support Shannon Evans’ ‘new journey’
- Deandre Ayton now part of ‘grown-man’s game’ with Phoenix Suns