The Pac-12 announced Wednesday the start times for five of Arizona State University’s football games in the upcoming season.
The Sun Devils will open their season at home on Sept. 3 against NAU at 7:45 p.m., aired on Pac-12 Networks. Their second game, also at home, is a bout with Texas Tech at 7 p.m. That can be seen on FOX Sports 1.
Their first road game – their third game overall – will be at UT San Antonio, aired on ESPN2 at 6:30 p.m. on Sept. 16.
Finally, two conference matchups in November will be televised nationally. ASU’s home game against Utah on Thursday the 10th will be on FS1 at 7:30 p.m., and their Territorial Cup game on the road against Arizona will be on the 25th at 7:30 p.m. on ESPN.
ASU went 6-6 in the regular season last year before losing in the Cactus Bowl to West Virginia. The Sun Devils beat Arizona in Tempe to win the Territorial Cup, 52-37.
- Report: ASU’s Brandon Aiyuk has core muscle surgery ahead of NFL Draft
- ASU faces uncertain roster outlook with Martin, White declaring for draft
- Report: ASU center Romello White to declare for NBA Draft
- ASU defenseman Brinson Pasichnuk agrees to terms with San Jose Sharks
- Pac-12 extends suspension of team activities due to coronavirus