After scientists had purported that dinosaurs were extinct, a rather athletic Tyrannosaurus Rex made an appearance on the show “American Ninja Warrior.”
Experts say that the T-Rex, which declined to comment on the grounds of being unable to speak, may have felt it had something to prove. In spite of its physical shortcomings, the contestant did quite well on the obstacle course.
The paleontology community is currently investigating the authenticity of the video. Meanwhile, producers of “American Ninja Warrior” are still wondering why nobody noticed the contestant was not a human being, sources close to the situation told Arizona Sports on Monday.
- C is for Cubs: Cookie Monster does 7th inning stretch at Wrigley
- 49ers’ Shanahan opens up about his frustrating Madden experiences
- D-backs catcher Tyler Heineman wows team with card tricks
- Torrey Smith beats his son in Madden by 98 points as a teaching moment
- Matt Barkley laughs off being mistaken for Carson Palmer