The Phoenix Mercury will be helping raise money for the OneOrlando Fund during their PRIDE night on Saturday when they host the Dallas Wings.
The Mercury will be hosting a silent auction during Saturday’s game and all of the proceeds will go to the OneOrlando Fund.
The OneOrlando Fund has been set up to help the families of the victims from the Pulse Nightclub shooting in Florida.
A highlighted experience that will be auctioned off is running out and being announced with a starting player during starting lineups on Sept. 15.
Items that will be available in the auction include: autographed jerseys by Diana Taurasi and Brittney Griner, an autographed shoe by the entire Mercury team, an autographed WNBA basketball by the entire team and sitting in the owner’s seats for a future Mercury game.
In addition to the auction items, the Mercury will also be accepting donations to the OneOrlando Fund. Each person who donates $10 or more will receive a rainbow bracelet.
- Arizona teams collaborate on #AllAZ video amid coronavirus
- Suns to play at ‘Madhouse on McDowell’ if NBA season returns
- Diana Taurasi speaks, Booker and Nash attend Kobe Bryant memorial
- Phoenix Mercury sign C Kia Vaughn amid busy offseason
- Mercury deal January, acquire Breland and Coffey in 3-team trade