The Arizona Coyotes announced Friday they have signed forward Craig Cunningham to a one-year two-way contract.
Exact terms of the contract were not disclosed.
Cunningham played in 10 games for the Coyotes last season, and recorded one assist in all of those games combined. He has played in 63 career NHL games for two teams, also the Boston Bruins, and has three goals and five assists in those games.
The 25-year-old played in 61 games for the AHL’s Springfield Falcons last season, where he scored 22 goals and posted 24 assists.
Cunningham was originally drafted by the Bruins in the fourth round of the 2010 Entry Draft, with the 97th overall pick.
- Arizona Coyotes hand Vegas Golden Knights first loss of the season
- Arizona Coyotes name Steve Potvin head coach of Tucson Roadrunners
- Coyotes defenseman Victor Soderstrom set to make NHL debut vs. Vegas
- NHL pulls microchipped ‘tracking’ pucks 6 days into season
- Coyotes fall to Vegas Golden Knights in first of 4-game series