Cardinals’ Mathieu shows off throwing skills with Dude Perfect
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Tyrann Mathieu has made a name for himself because he can break up a pass, but in a competition with trick-shot masters Dude Perfect, he shows that he has some skills throwing the ball, too.
Joining the Dallas Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Mike Evans in determining whose should have a higher Madden ’17 rating, Mathieu helped the NFL team get the win over its Dude Perfect opponents.
Mathieu was challenged by hitting five targets in five throws — all with his left hand. Some of the targets included a kiddie pool, a bow-and-arrow target and a red square. He was able to hit three of the five targets, which was good enough to win the round.
Maybe Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians can work him into the offense like he does with Patrick Peterson when the season starts.
- How the NFC West Was Won Week 11: The division goes winless
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: ‘Hard to describe’ reason for Cards’ WR drops
- Taking it back: Arians no longer regrets fourth down call vs. Texans
- Help wanted: Cards GM Keim actively seeking wide receivers
- Arians regrets fourth down call vs. Texans: ‘A bad call and a bad decision’