Cardinals’ Mathieu shows off throwing skills with Dude Perfect
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Tyrann Mathieu has made a name for himself because he can break up a pass, but in a competition with trick-shot masters Dude Perfect, he shows that he has some skills throwing the ball, too.
Joining the Dallas Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Mike Evans in determining whose should have a higher Madden ’17 rating, Mathieu helped the NFL team get the win over its Dude Perfect opponents.
Mathieu was challenged by hitting five targets in five throws — all with his left hand. Some of the targets included a kiddie pool, a bow-and-arrow target and a red square. He was able to hit three of the five targets, which was good enough to win the round.
Maybe Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians can work him into the offense like he does with Patrick Peterson when the season starts.
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals free agent Jaron Brown agrees to one-year deal with Seattle
- Former Cardinals DB Tyrann Mathieu signs with Texans
- Report: Cardinals offered two different pay cuts to Tyrann Mathieu
- Tyrann Mathieu’s release isn’t going over well with Cardinals fans