Cardinals’ Mathieu shows off throwing skills with Dude Perfect
Arizona Cardinals defensive back Tyrann Mathieu has made a name for himself because he can break up a pass, but in a competition with trick-shot masters Dude Perfect, he shows that he has some skills throwing the ball, too.
Joining the Dallas Cowboys’ Ezekiel Elliott and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Mike Evans in determining whose should have a higher Madden ’17 rating, Mathieu helped the NFL team get the win over its Dude Perfect opponents.
Mathieu was challenged by hitting five targets in five throws — all with his left hand. Some of the targets included a kiddie pool, a bow-and-arrow target and a red square. He was able to hit three of the five targets, which was good enough to win the round.
Maybe Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians can work him into the offense like he does with Patrick Peterson when the season starts.
- Dealing Cards: Peterson vs. Bryant highlights Monday Night showdown
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys
- Inside the Numbers: Arizona Cardinals vs. Dallas Cowboys
- Finally humbled, Cowboys’ Prescott and Elliott look to respond
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Cards have ‘spirited’ Thursday practice