The Phoenix Suns preseason slate is finally set.
The Suns announced Tuesday their six-game preseason schedule, set to begin with a home matchup against the San Antonio Spurs on Oct. 3.
The upcoming preseason, which will precede the franchise’s 49th season in the NBA, will include back-to-back home games at the start (the second one coming against the Utah Jazz), followed by road games in Portland and Utah, a home game against the Mavericks, and a finale in Anaheim’s Honda Center against the Lakers.
The road bout in Utah is at 6 p.m. on Oct. 12, while the other five games will begin at 7 p.m.
All games will be aired on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Suns announce $1 million grant to build, refurbish 50 basketball courts
- Suns’ Jared Dudley reflects on current role with Suns on ‘The Woj Pod’
- Empire of the Suns Mailbag: Booker’s next step, Doncic’s fit, 2018 draft
- Suns sign second-round draft pick Alec Peters
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season