The Phoenix Suns preseason slate is finally set.
The Suns announced Tuesday their six-game preseason schedule, set to begin with a home matchup against the San Antonio Spurs on Oct. 3.
The upcoming preseason, which will precede the franchise’s 49th season in the NBA, will include back-to-back home games at the start (the second one coming against the Utah Jazz), followed by road games in Portland and Utah, a home game against the Mavericks, and a finale in Anaheim’s Honda Center against the Lakers.
The road bout in Utah is at 6 p.m. on Oct. 12, while the other five games will begin at 7 p.m.
All games will be aired on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Injuries have Suns’ Devin Booker and T.J. Warren ‘questionable’ vs. Detroit
- The best NBA Draft prospects remaining in the NCAA Tournament
- NBA Draft Lottery positioning update: Suns take over No. 1 spot
- NBA Draft Lottery odds tracker: Suns sniffing three first-round picks
- Suns Strokes: Josh Jackson’s big night not enough as Suns fall to Warriors