The Phoenix Suns preseason slate is finally set.
The Suns announced Tuesday their six-game preseason schedule, set to begin with a home matchup against the San Antonio Spurs on Oct. 3.
The upcoming preseason, which will precede the franchise’s 49th season in the NBA, will include back-to-back home games at the start (the second one coming against the Utah Jazz), followed by road games in Portland and Utah, a home game against the Mavericks, and a finale in Anaheim’s Honda Center against the Lakers.
The road bout in Utah is at 6 p.m. on Oct. 12, while the other five games will begin at 7 p.m.
All games will be aired on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop
- The 5: Intriguing items on the Suns’ 2017-18 schedule
- Suns’ 2017-18 schedule includes 13 nationally-televised games