The Phoenix Suns preseason slate is finally set.
The Suns announced Tuesday their six-game preseason schedule, set to begin with a home matchup against the San Antonio Spurs on Oct. 3.
The upcoming preseason, which will precede the franchise’s 49th season in the NBA, will include back-to-back home games at the start (the second one coming against the Utah Jazz), followed by road games in Portland and Utah, a home game against the Mavericks, and a finale in Anaheim’s Honda Center against the Lakers.
The road bout in Utah is at 6 p.m. on Oct. 12, while the other five games will begin at 7 p.m.
All games will be aired on Arizona Sports 98.7 FM.
- Bucks fire coach Jason Kidd before game against Suns
- Empire of the Suns trade deadline preview: Tyson Chandler
- Empire of the Suns trade deadline preview: Greg Monroe
- Devin Booker hits jumper over Jamal Murray, steals his arrow celebration
- Suns need to heavily consider trading for Kemba Walker, just not yet