Michael Phelps is competing in the Olympics — again — and he is sporting some stylish kicks along the way.
The 31-year-old American swimmer, who holds the all-time record for most Olympic medals, now has custom Under Armour shoes. But it’s what’s on the inside that made these extra special for Phelps:
Boomer is the name of Phelps’ son with his fiancee Nicole, who can both watch Michael swim next week in Rio.
In addition to being a new father, Phelps is also now a swim coach with Arizona State University.
- Cardinals’ threads near bottom of NFL in uniform power ranking
- Loss of Kobe Bryant the sportsman, teacher and father felt at Phoenix Open
- Mercury to honor women of inspiration with personalized shoes
- Olympic swimmer Michael Phelps throws out first pitch at D-backs game
- Kaepernick remains impactful figure as Ducey, Nike drama reveals