Michael Phelps is competing in the Olympics — again — and he is sporting some stylish kicks along the way.
The 31-year-old American swimmer, who holds the all-time record for most Olympic medals, now has custom Under Armour shoes. But it’s what’s on the inside that made these extra special for Phelps:
Boomer is the name of Phelps’ son with his fiancee Nicole, who can both watch Michael swim next week in Rio.
In addition to being a new father, Phelps is also now a swim coach with Arizona State University.
- Olympic medalist Michael Phelps to race against a shark
- Cowabunga! Minor league team to sport Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles uniforms
- Warriors’ Mike Brown laughs at the idea of paying $500 for shoes
- Toledo Mud Hens going all out for team’s ‘Beatles Night’
- Graphic designer creates football uniforms for NHL teams