Michael Phelps is competing in the Olympics — again — and he is sporting some stylish kicks along the way.
The 31-year-old American swimmer, who holds the all-time record for most Olympic medals, now has custom Under Armour shoes. But it’s what’s on the inside that made these extra special for Phelps:
Boomer is the name of Phelps’ son with his fiancee Nicole, who can both watch Michael swim next week in Rio.
In addition to being a new father, Phelps is also now a swim coach with Arizona State University.
- LeBron James makes it known he’s king of New York in return to MSG
- Wheeling Nailers bring out old school vibes with latest jersey
- Diamondbacks announce pregame activities for NLDS Game 3
- Harper, UNLV football to honor Las Vegas victims on the playing field
- Olympic medalist Michael Phelps to race against a shark