The Arizona Diamondbacks have placed outfielder David Peralta on the disabled list due to a right wrist injury. Arizona will recall Socrates Brito from the minors to fill in the roster spot.
Peralta was scratched from Saturday’s game against the Milwaukee Brewers, which resulted in a 15-6 loss for the D-backs. The outfielder suffered the injury Friday night from a collision with the outfield wall.
Brito has appeared in 13 major league games this season, batting .211 with two home runs and four RBI.
- The 5: Things to be thankful for as an Arizona sports fan in 2017
- Diamondbacks add left-hander Jared Miller to 40-man roster
- D-backs, MLB teams release New Era 2018 spring training hats
- The 5: Most thrilling debut seasons in Valley sports history
- D-backs’ Goldschmidt finishes third in NL MVP voting, Marlins’ Stanton wins