The Arizona Diamondbacks have placed outfielder David Peralta on the disabled list due to a right wrist injury. Arizona will recall Socrates Brito from the minors to fill in the roster spot.
Peralta was scratched from Saturday’s game against the Milwaukee Brewers, which resulted in a 15-6 loss for the D-backs. The outfielder suffered the injury Friday night from a collision with the outfield wall.
Brito has appeared in 13 major league games this season, batting .211 with two home runs and four RBI.
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs’ loss to Miami puts playoff clinch on hold
- D-backs’ Magic Number Countdown
- Sedona Red Recap: D-backs beat Marlins in back-and-forth thriller
- D-backs’ Chris Iannetta launches grand slam against Marlins, has 8 RBI
- Challenger Space Center exhibit to highlight Diamondbacks STEM Showcase