And then there were two.
Earlier this summer, we started off with 48 uniforms from the annals of Arizona sports. After a record number of votes in our semifinal matchups, we’re down to the final two competitors.
The fourth-seeded Suns’ Barkley-era road purples defeated the top-seeded Suns’ black alternates from the same era, getting 55 percent of the vote.
In the other semifinal, Cinderella reigned supreme again. The 46th-seeded Coyotes Kachina black road jerseys scored a 52-48 win over the second-seeded Suns Barkley-era home white jerseys.
Voting for this matchup will be open until 7:00 a.m., Wednesday, Aug. 10.
Thanks for participating in the first-ever Arizona Sports Uniform Playoffs!
Voting is now closed
- Coyotes trade deadline primer: Adding context to the rumor mill
- Coyotes’ Antti Raanta named as one of NHL’s three stars of the week
- NBA Draft Lottery positioning in 2018 could be an all-time race
- By the numbers: Suns face tough odds with remaining schedule
- Elfrid Payton’s first impression with Suns is both encouraging, concerning