When an NBA team gets to announce its schedule for the upcoming season, there is a lot of information that can be thrown out to the fans.
Fans will immediately remember who their favorite team plays on Christmas, or when the defending champions come to town, but other than that, it can be an information overload. There is 82 games and 82 dates to remember, after all.
Well, one NBA team decided on a refreshingly creative way to release its schedule to its fans. The Atlanta Hawks decided to not exactly say the order of teams they are going to play, but instead chose to paint a picture of their 2016-17 slate of games.
Think you’re an NBA expert? Try to name each emoji that represents the team in less than two minutes.
- Phoenix Suns acquire Troy Daniels in trade with Memphis Grizzlies
- Now Trending, Sept. 19: Hockey is back, but is Texas football back?
- Suns point guard Eric Bledsoe posterizes wife in new dunk challenge
- Suns’ Eric Bledsoe ranks among top 40 NBA players
- Clemson band trolls Ohio State for Fiesta Bowl blowout