The Arizona Cardinals made a roster move Monday, announcing they have re-signed safety Trequek Zimmerman and waived safety Durell Eskridge, who is dealing with an arm injury.
Zimmerman was previously released by the Cardinals on Aug. 4. He entered the NFL as a rookie free agent with the Seattle Seahawks in 2015, and spent training camp with the team last year. He was a three-year starter at Oregon State, where he notched 266 tackles, two sacks, three interceptions and 12 passes defensed.
Eskridge, 24, signed with the New York Jets following the 2015 NFL Draft, and joined Arizona’s practice squad in October of that year.
- Arizona Cardinals single-game tickets go on sale Saturday
- Bickley & Marotta: A song parody a day while David Johnson is away
- PFF: Arizona Cardinals’ projected O-line near bottom of NFL
- Some Cardinals players aren’t exactly happy about their Madden ratings
- Cardinals’ Budda Baker is not too pleased with his Madden Rating