The NBA’s official sock outfitter, Stance, is paying homage to the best All-Star game uniforms with its most recent basketball collection.
Not surprisingly, they designed a sock after the 1995 Phoenix All-Star game’s infamous cactus logo uniforms.
But the color-scheme isn’t what the Suns’ All-Star representatives, Dan Majerle and Charles Barkley, were wearing. Instead of the Western Conference home whites, the socks resemble the Eastern Conference’s road purple uniforms.
Stance also honored the 1980 All-Star game held in Landover, Md., the 1992 game in Orlando, Fla., and the 1996 game in San Antonio, Texas.
- ESPN says the Phoenix Suns will finish last in the Western Conference
- How realistic is NBA 2K18? Its trailer features a grumpy Marquese Chriss
- ESPN’s first 2018 NBA mock draft has the Suns taking Luka Doncic
- Marvin Bagley commits to Duke, could add to 2018 NBA Draft crop
- The 5: Intriguing items on the Suns’ 2017-18 schedule