Stance releases Phoenix 1995 NBA All-Star game socks
The NBA’s official sock outfitter, Stance, is paying homage to the best All-Star game uniforms with its most recent basketball collection.
Not surprisingly, they designed a sock after the 1995 Phoenix All-Star game’s infamous cactus logo uniforms.
But the color-scheme isn’t what the Suns’ All-Star representatives, Dan Majerle and Charles Barkley, were wearing. Instead of the Western Conference home whites, the socks resemble the Eastern Conference’s road purple uniforms.
Stance also honored the 1980 All-Star game held in Landover, Md., the 1992 game in Orlando, Fla., and the 1996 game in San Antonio, Texas.
- Report: Former Phoenix Sun Alex Len signs with Hawks
- Devin Booker, other young Suns react to Jared Dudley trade
- For perhaps the final time, Jared Dudley is moving on from Phoenix
- Phoenix Suns trade for Philadelphia forward/center Richaun Holmes
- Suns to fully guarantee Davon Reed, plan to keep Shaquille Harrison