Nancy Bidwill, the wife of Arizona Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill and mother to team president Michael Bidwill, has passed away, the Cardinals announced in a press release on Wednesday.
“With sadness, I am passing along the news that my mother has lost her long and valiant battle with breast cancer. She passed away peacefully this morning at home surrounded by close family members,” Michael Bidwill said in a statement.
“She was blessed with a long life of 84 years and we were all blessed to know and love her, particularly my dad to whom she was married for nearly 56 years.”
- Falcons game prep has re-energized Palmer, Cardinals
- Carson Chats: The Cardinals’ prep for Falcons has regular-season feel
- Arizona Cardinals training camp: All-Access with Bruce Arians, Aug. 23
- Cardinals’ Nkemdiche expected to miss 2-3 weeks with calf strain
- Cardinals’ Arians ‘a little concerned’ with Mike Iupati’s arm injury