Nancy Bidwill, wife of Cardinals owner, passes away
Nancy Bidwill, the wife of Arizona Cardinals owner Bill Bidwill and mother to team president Michael Bidwill, has passed away, the Cardinals announced in a press release on Wednesday.
“With sadness, I am passing along the news that my mother has lost her long and valiant battle with breast cancer. She passed away peacefully this morning at home surrounded by close family members,” Michael Bidwill said in a statement.
“She was blessed with a long life of 84 years and we were all blessed to know and love her, particularly my dad to whom she was married for nearly 56 years.”
- The 5: Father-son sports duos and their ties to Arizona
- Cardinals’ Chase Edmonds plans to pay off sister’s student loans
- Cardinals sign WR Greg Little, release Cobi Hamilton
- Rosenthal’s NFL division power rankings: NFC West third-best
- Arizona Cardinals head coach Steve Wilks: We got better this offseason