The Syracuse Chiefs aren’t pulling off your average Bark in the Park promotional event at their baseball game.
Fans’ dogs will join their masters in the stands like usual, but some lucky pooches will also appear in image form on the field. The Chiefs will feature 100 pictures of their fans’ pets on their jerseys Wednesday.
Fans could pay $5 to submit a picture of their pets that would appear on the Chiefs’ jerseys, according to Syracuse.com.
All of the jerseys will be auctioned off after the game. Proceeds will go to local rescue organizations, as will the tickets for the game.
- Suns tease Thursday release of re-designed Nike uniforms
- D-backs release list of nicknames for jerseys on Players Weekend
- Report: Suns among NBA teams that will have ‘Classics’ uniform
- D-backs celebrate America with July 4 jerseys, socks and hats
- D-backs wear Memorial Day weekend uniforms Saturday against Brewers