The Syracuse Chiefs aren’t pulling off your average Bark in the Park promotional event at their baseball game.
Fans’ dogs will join their masters in the stands like usual, but some lucky pooches will also appear in image form on the field. The Chiefs will feature 100 pictures of their fans’ pets on their jerseys Wednesday.
Fans could pay $5 to submit a picture of their pets that would appear on the Chiefs’ jerseys, according to Syracuse.com.
All of the jerseys will be auctioned off after the game. Proceeds will go to local rescue organizations, as will the tickets for the game.
- Suns honor Connie Hawkins with opening night throwback jerseys
- Suns’ G-League affiliate NAZ Suns show off new look
- Florida Gators unveil gator-like uniforms and they’re … interesting
- Phoenix Suns unveil ‘Classic Edition’ Nike uniforms
- Phoenix Suns release ‘statement’ black alternate jersey for new season