Talk about melding classic clean with a little chrome.
The Nebraska football team revealed a Husker Chrome alternate uniform combination that will be worn for a Sept. 24 game against Northwestern.
At first glance, this isn’t a leap from the Cornhuskers’ usual get-ups. But then the details start to literally shine.
The numbering and lettering on both the jerseys and helmets are metallic, a nod to Lincoln, Nebraska’s “Star City” nickname.
The shoulders of the jerseys also have metallic chrome stripes, and maybe the best part is on the pant legs. An oversized ‘N’ logo sits along the pant stripes.
— Nebraska Football (@HuskerFBNation) August 23, 2016
- Kansas State basketball throws it back with lavender jerseys
- G League’s 87ers soak up fame in SpongeBob uniforms
- Video game appears to leak image of fifth Phoenix Suns jersey
- Army unveils World War II-inspired uniforms for Army-Navy game
- Edmonton Oil Kings’ Star Wars jerseys are super nerdy and awesome