During the Arizona Wildcats’ media day, sophomore quarterback Zach Werlinger unleashed his inner reporter.
Werlinger worked the room at the Lowell-Stevens Football facility, speaking to teammates, head coach Rich Rodriguez and actual members of the media.
The topics: Beard secrets, his own recruiting ranking, his one game of experience (which included a touchdown) and how to spell Zack/Zach.
Werlinger was a 2-star recruit out of Basha High School in Chandler, Ariz., but we think he’s a 4-star reporter with the potential to crack 5-star status.
- Arizona basketball earns commitment from Cornell transfer Stone Gettings
- UA’s Allonzo Trier, Rawle Alkins conclude first NBA Summer League
- Top plays with Arizona ties from the 2017 college football season
- Suns dip into in-state pool again by selecting Arizona’s Deandre Ayton
- ASU’s Harry, UA’s Tate land on Athlon’s preseason All-American team