During the Arizona Wildcats’ media day, sophomore quarterback Zach Werlinger unleashed his inner reporter.
Werlinger worked the room at the Lowell-Stevens Football facility, speaking to teammates, head coach Rich Rodriguez and actual members of the media.
The topics: Beard secrets, his own recruiting ranking, his one game of experience (which included a touchdown) and how to spell Zack/Zach.
Werlinger was a 2-star recruit out of Basha High School in Chandler, Ariz., but we think he’s a 4-star reporter with the potential to crack 5-star status.
- Arizona upset by Buffalo, bounced from NCAA Tournament
- Arizona, Buffalo prepare for battle of different styles in NCAA Tournament
- SI: Buffalo Bulls are likely to pull off upset against Arizona Wildcats
- ESPN’s Jay Bilas: Deandre Ayton is ‘Hall of Fame good’
- With NCAA Tournament on deck, Sean Miller talks about a lot, but not all