During the Arizona Wildcats’ media day, sophomore quarterback Zach Werlinger unleashed his inner reporter.
Werlinger worked the room at the Lowell-Stevens Football facility, speaking to teammates, head coach Rich Rodriguez and actual members of the media.
The topics: Beard secrets, his own recruiting ranking, his one game of experience (which included a touchdown) and how to spell Zack/Zach.
Werlinger was a 2-star recruit out of Basha High School in Chandler, Ariz., but we think he’s a 4-star reporter with the potential to crack 5-star status.
- Brandon Dawkins remains Arizona football’s starting QB against UTEP
- Wallowing in the wake of Arizona’s lost football weekend
- Arizona changes quarterbacks twice, falls to Houston at home
- Arizona football’s youth gets its first test against Northern Arizona
- Graham and Rodriguez traveling uncertain roads this season