During the Arizona Wildcats’ media day, sophomore quarterback Zach Werlinger unleashed his inner reporter.
Werlinger worked the room at the Lowell-Stevens Football facility, speaking to teammates, head coach Rich Rodriguez and actual members of the media.
The topics: Beard secrets, his own recruiting ranking, his one game of experience (which included a touchdown) and how to spell Zack/Zach.
Werlinger was a 2-star recruit out of Basha High School in Chandler, Ariz., but we think he’s a 4-star reporter with the potential to crack 5-star status.
- Arizona football to give away Gronk spike bobbleheads vs. NAU
- Arizona football receives two votes in USA Today Coaches Poll
- Arizona D-lineman mistakes new Cal coach Wilcox for a player
- Pac-12 Media Days: Arizona, UCLA aim to bounce back in 2017
- Arizona, Grand Canyon will continue talking about future hoops matchups