During the Arizona Wildcats’ media day, sophomore quarterback Zach Werlinger unleashed his inner reporter.
Werlinger worked the room at the Lowell-Stevens Football facility, speaking to teammates, head coach Rich Rodriguez and actual members of the media.
The topics: Beard secrets, his own recruiting ranking, his one game of experience (which included a touchdown) and how to spell Zack/Zach.
Werlinger was a 2-star recruit out of Basha High School in Chandler, Ariz., but we think he’s a 4-star reporter with the potential to crack 5-star status.
- Tate’s biggest test comes against Oregon’s run defense
- ASU, Arizona release 2018 football schedules
- Arizona’s Khalil Tate a semifinalist for Davey O’Brien quarterback honor
- Arizona’s Allonzo Trier takes home first Pac-12 player honor of 2017-18
- Rich Rodriguez praises Arizona offensive line after Oregon State win