Arizona Cardinals cornerback Justin Bethel might want to have his people reach out to Smucker’s, because there’s no doubt he’s already doing some marketing for the jam-making company.
Bethel is quite obsessed with Smucker’s Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Like, in love obsessed. Think we’re exaggerating?
Just go to Bethel’s Instagram page.
That would Bethel serenading his Uncrustables sandwich. We imagine such intimate moments occur as the sandwiches unthaw.
The Uncrustables are supposed to be stored frozen and are marketed to be taken anywhere, but Bethel appears to enjoy them at home in bed.
Like we said: Bethel really loves Uncrustables.
The next step for him is becoming the face of the Uncrustables sandwich line
You know I’ll always pick you @Uncrustables A video posted by Justin Bethel (@jbet26) on
- Dealing Cards: Players are bored, and D.J. Humphries returns
- Cardinals’ Mathieu looking to lead revamped defense
- Carson Chats: Gloved Palmer feels the length of Cardinals camp
- All-Access with Cole Toner — Aug. 16: Avoiding the accountability board
- Cardinals RB David Johnson starts for ESPN’s ‘perfect NFL roster’