Arizona Cardinals cornerback Justin Bethel might want to have his people reach out to Smucker’s, because there’s no doubt he’s already doing some marketing for the jam-making company.
Bethel is quite obsessed with Smucker’s Uncrustables peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Like, in love obsessed. Think we’re exaggerating?
Just go to Bethel’s Instagram page.
That would Bethel serenading his Uncrustables sandwich. We imagine such intimate moments occur as the sandwiches unthaw.
The Uncrustables are supposed to be stored frozen and are marketed to be taken anywhere, but Bethel appears to enjoy them at home in bed.
Like we said: Bethel really loves Uncrustables.
The next step for him is becoming the face of the Uncrustables sandwich line
You know I’ll always pick you @Uncrustables A video posted by Justin Bethel (@jbet26) on
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI