Defensive back Mike Jenkins appeared to have suffered a right knee injury during the Arizona Cardinals preseason game against the Houston Texans.
The Cardinals signed Jenkins near the end of July to add additional experience to the team’s secondary.
Jenkins played five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, one season with the Oakland Raiders and two seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Dealing Cards: Players are bored, and D.J. Humphries returns
- Cardinals’ Mathieu looking to lead revamped defense
- Carson Chats: Gloved Palmer feels the length of Cardinals camp
- All-Access with Cole Toner — Aug. 16: Avoiding the accountability board
- Cardinals RB David Johnson starts for ESPN’s ‘perfect NFL roster’