Defensive back Mike Jenkins appeared to have suffered a right knee injury during the Arizona Cardinals preseason game against the Houston Texans.
The Cardinals signed Jenkins near the end of July to add additional experience to the team’s secondary.
Jenkins played five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, one season with the Oakland Raiders and two seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Coyotes’ Antti Raanta makes return, looks to stay in net for season’s end
- Justin Pugh had to leave unlikely friendship to sign with Cardinals
- New Cardinals OL Justin Pugh talks college, Pat Tillman, West Coast
- Former Cardinals QB Matt Barkley signs with Bengals
- Free agent CB EJ Gaines visiting Arizona Cardinals