Defensive back Mike Jenkins appeared to have suffered a right knee injury during the Arizona Cardinals preseason game against the Houston Texans.
The Cardinals signed Jenkins near the end of July to add additional experience to the team’s secondary.
Jenkins played five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, one season with the Oakland Raiders and two seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Dealing Cards: Fitzgerald retirement talk put on hold, ‘where’s Clowney?’
- Week 11 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Gabbert seen as ‘starter-in-waiting’
- Blaine Gabbert officially named starter for Arizona Cardinals on Sunday
- Cardinals’ David Johnson donates to Boys and Girls Club of Metro Phoenix