Defensive back Mike Jenkins appeared to have suffered a right knee injury during the Arizona Cardinals preseason game against the Houston Texans.
The Cardinals signed Jenkins near the end of July to add additional experience to the team’s secondary.
Jenkins played five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, one season with the Oakland Raiders and two seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- In the face of criticism, Cardinals QB Carson Palmer stays even-keeled
- Dealing Cards: Carson Palmer defends J.J. Nelson, MNF adds a practice day
- Carson Chats: Intelligence, confidence key to Nelson’s game
- Cardinals RB David Johnson: There really is no timeline for injury return
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Updates on John Brown and Bucannon