Defensive back Mike Jenkins appeared to have suffered a right knee injury during the Arizona Cardinals preseason game against the Houston Texans.
The Cardinals signed Jenkins near the end of July to add additional experience to the team’s secondary.
Jenkins played five seasons with the Dallas Cowboys, one season with the Oakland Raiders and two seasons with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB