If you play fantasy football, you’re probably excited about the season Arizona Cardinals running back David Johnson could have.
In his rookie season in 2015, Johnson touched the ball a total of 180 times (rushing, receiving, kickoff returns) and found the end zone on 13 occasions. Eight of those touchdowns came via the run.
While Johnson is just getting started, he could join the ranks of the elite at the position in 2016.
Since 2010, 23 different NFL players have scored 25 or more rushing touchdowns. It’s your Trivia Tuesday challenge this week to name them in seven minutes.
Reminder: The team listed in the hint in the game below is the team the player scored the most touchdowns for since 2010. It does not indicate the only team they’ve played for in that span.
- NL Wild Card tracker: D-backs await Wild Card opponent
- TDs and traffic: What you need to know about Cardinals’ Monday night game
- Dak Prescott offers reminder: Cards haven’t drafted QB of future
- Cardinals discuss protests, say their actions will be ‘unified’
- Behind Enemy Lines: Arizona Cardinals open home slate against Cowboys