The mustache alluded to the possibility, but nobody knew how great the potential was for Aaron Rodgers to go full cowboy with his fashion.
Well, Rodgers got the most out of that potential.
The Green Bay Packers quarterback rocked a large-brimmed cowboy hat, jeans and an extra-large belt buckle for a team luncheon on Wednesday. What took the look home was his shirt, which was … something.
The mustache just pulls it together.
And as one of the NFL’s best quarterbacks, Rodgers is certainly a role model. We’re just worried about how he is influencing our nation’s young quarterbacks who look up to him.
- Former Cardinals QB Kurt Warner lands outside top 10 in ESPN GOAT Index
- Aaron Rodgers saves the day, gets students out of exam with retweet
- Arizona Cardinals sign WR Harvey Binford
- Dez Bryant’s cleats for playoff game include reused Nikes and a Nick Jr. character
- Cardinals have flashbacks after Aaron Rodgers completes another last-second Hail Mary