The mustache alluded to the possibility, but nobody knew how great the potential was for Aaron Rodgers to go full cowboy with his fashion.
Well, Rodgers got the most out of that potential.
The Green Bay Packers quarterback rocked a large-brimmed cowboy hat, jeans and an extra-large belt buckle for a team luncheon on Wednesday. What took the look home was his shirt, which was … something.
The mustache just pulls it together.
And as one of the NFL’s best quarterbacks, Rodgers is certainly a role model. We’re just worried about how he is influencing our nation’s young quarterbacks who look up to him.
- Vikings’ loss was like a cruel déjà vu for Cardinals fans
- Cardinals trying to maintain place in NFC West pecking order
- Doug and Wolf’s 2017 NFL Power Poll rankings – Week 4
- Arizona Sports’ NFL Power Rankings Week 3: Third new team claims No. 1 spot
- Doug and Wolf’s 2017 NFL Power Poll rankings – Week 2