The NFL has released this season’s iteration of the ‘Color Rush’ jersey line that teams wear exclusively on “Thursday Night Football”, but the Arizona Cardinals won’t be donning theirs.
Arizona’s ‘Color Rush’ jersey is primarily black with red numbers and outlines.
While Tyrann Mathieu looks pretty fired up in his new jersey, he won’t get the chance to play in it. The Cardinals are slated to play the San Francisco 49ers for their Thursday night game on Oct. 6, and due to the 49ers having black uniforms already, Arizona will be wearing their road whites.
However, according to Cardinals reporter Darren Urban, the ‘Color Rush’ jerseys will still be available for purchase at the team shop at University of Phoenix Stadium, the Nike store in north Scottsdale and local Dick’s Sporting Goods.
All proceeds from the ‘Color Rush’ jerseys are donated to youth football programs and various charities around the nation.
- Keim: Lamont Gaillard’s debut validating for Cardinals O-line depth
- Cardinals sign 15-year vet kicker Mike Nugent to practice squad
- Cardinals DC knew in-season ‘learning curve’ was coming for Isaiah Simmons
- Cardinals believe Haason Reddick finally found a home at OLB
- Arizona Cardinals place S Jalen Thompson on IR, sign Curtis Riley