Marquese Chriss destroys the basket on an alley-oop from Brandon Knight
The Phoenix Suns took a chance and traded back into the top-10 in last April’s NBA Draft to select Washington’s Marquese Chriss.
So far, it’s looking like the Suns made the right decision.
Chriss has shown exceptional athleticism during the preseason, and in just the second game of the regular season, is already producing highlight-reel caliber plays.
Chriss played 11 minutes in a losing effort against the Oklahoma City Thunder, but contributed seven points, four rebounds and a block.
- Deandre Ayton calls praise from Nuggets’ Nikola Jokic ‘amazing’
- Why the Suns’ recent losing skid shouldn’t set off alarms
- Phoenix Suns have next 2 days to tidy up late-game details
- Suns respond to poor loss, come up short in double OT after battling
- Suns’ crunch-time issues persist in frustrating OT loss to Nuggets