ASU football players react to new facilities at Sun Devil Stadium
The Arizona State football team had the chance to see some of the renovations at Sun Devil Stadium and it looks like they approve.
Head coach Todd Graham is shown in the video claiming that no other program in the country has what they have. Graham said he took his experiences from coaching in different places and used some of their best ideas for the new look of the facilities.
The tour also featured their first walk inside the new Tillman Tunnel.
The three-phase, multiyear $268 million project of renovating the stadium is expected to be complete by the summer of 2018. Phase three of the renovations include the student-athlete facilities and the new video board at the north end.
- ASU’s wild fourth-down conversion seals upset victory over Washington
- Fork Report: ASU pulls off remarkable upset over No. 5 Washington
- Graham: Turnover battle key to winning Pac-12 games
- A lot has changed since ASU, UW last faced off in Tempe
- ASU’s Hurley supports task force, excited for backcourt, better defense