ASU hoops’ Graham, Oleka sign overseas
Arizona State basketball products Torian Graham and Obinna Oleka both inked their first professional deals over the weekend.
Oleka, who played his junior and senior seasons at ASU, signed with Enel Brindisi, a top-level team in Italy, while Graham joined the Spanish ACB league’s Tecnyconta Zaragoza following his single season with the Sun Devils.
Both players went undrafted after their senior seasons.
Graham played with the Dallas Mavericks’ Summer League team and made three appearances in 3.7 minutes per game. The 6-foot-5 swingman averaged 18.6 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for ASU last season while shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-8 Oleka averaged 12.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game in 2016-17. He shot 43 percent from the floor playing center for an undersized Arizona State squad.
- Herm Edwards, ASU surprise K Zendejas with scholarship
- Arizona State breaks into AP Top 25, Michigan State out
- Arizona State edges No. 18 Spartans in wild last minute
- Baseball America: Arizona State baseball has No. 8 signee class
- ‘I’m not really a freshman’: ASU Daniels confident in first road test