ASU hoops’ Graham, Oleka sign overseas
Arizona State basketball products Torian Graham and Obinna Oleka both inked their first professional deals over the weekend.
Oleka, who played his junior and senior seasons at ASU, signed with Enel Brindisi, a top-level team in Italy, while Graham joined the Spanish ACB league’s Tecnyconta Zaragoza following his single season with the Sun Devils.
Both players went undrafted after their senior seasons.
Graham played with the Dallas Mavericks’ Summer League team and made three appearances in 3.7 minutes per game. The 6-foot-5 swingman averaged 18.6 points and 4.2 rebounds per game for ASU last season while shooting 45 percent overall and 39 percent from three.
The 6-foot-8 Oleka averaged 12.5 points and 9.9 rebounds per game in 2016-17. He shot 43 percent from the floor playing center for an undersized Arizona State squad.
- Arizona State basketball slips to No. 21 in AP Poll; UA jumps to 11th
- No. 16 Arizona State pulls away late, defeats struggling Cal
- ASU’s Bobby Hurley on slumping Tra Holder: ‘He kind of gets a pass’
- No. 16 Arizona State drops to 2-4 in Pac-12 play after loss to Stanford
- No. 16 ASU gears up for red-hot Stanford, Pickens