Cardinals sign Ulrick John and Vinston Painter to practice squad
The Arizona Cardinals signed offensive tackles Ulrick John and Vinston Painter to their practice squad and released Givens Price Thursday.
John started three games for the Arizona Cardinals in 2016 and played in two games for the Miami Dolphins in 2015.
Painter played for the Washington Redskins in 2016 and the Cleveland Browns in 2014 for a total of eight games. He was a six-round pick by the Denver Broncos in 2013.
Price was originally cut to make way for the 53-man roster, but the team re-signed the offensive tackle to their practice squad.
- Caliendo’s draft joke with Cardinals GM Keim led to some fake news
- Patrick Peterson’s absence from voluntary OTAs not captain-like
- On 1st day of OTAs, Cardinals’ Kingsbury tight-lipped about offense
- Cardinals support Patrick Peterson, other absent vets at voluntary OTAs
- Patrick Peterson leads Doug & Wolf’s 4 downs to start Cardinals OTAs