Arizona Coyotes recall Michael Bunting from Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes recalled forward Michael Bunting from the Tucson Roadrunners on Tuesday.
Bunting was last recalled from Tucson on Dec. 7, and Arizona sent him back to the AHL club 10 days later.
With Arizona, he has appeared in four games and scored a goal.
Bunting has tallied 6-12-18 and 28 penalty minutes in 22 games with the Roadrunners this year as well.
Bunting was a fourth-round pick by the Coyotes in 2014.
- Developments on the Coyotes trend mostly positive after win vs. Nashville
- Study: ASU-UA is top rivalry in USA, Valley fans show hate toward LA
- Coyotes score 4 unanswered goals, beat Jets on the road
- Challenge ahead: Coyotes have to ‘hold the fort’ with no Nik Hjalmarsson
- Coyotes recall D Kyle Capobianco in wake of Hjalmarsson injury