Arizona Coyotes recall Michael Bunting from Tucson Roadrunners
The Arizona Coyotes recalled forward Michael Bunting from the Tucson Roadrunners on Tuesday.
Bunting was last recalled from Tucson on Dec. 7, and Arizona sent him back to the AHL club 10 days later.
With Arizona, he has appeared in four games and scored a goal.
Bunting has tallied 6-12-18 and 28 penalty minutes in 22 games with the Roadrunners this year as well.
Bunting was a fourth-round pick by the Coyotes in 2014.
- Coyotes free agent Josh Archibald, others sign with new teams
- Coyotes sign defenseman Dysin Mayo to two-way contract
- Coyotes fan with autism, scouting aspirations joined team at NHL Draft
- NHL offseason grades: ESPN gives Coyotes an A- for acquiring Kessel
- Former Arizona Coyote Nick Cousins agrees to deal with Canadiens