Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have received MVP votes
The Arizona Diamondbacks have never had a player named as the National League MVP.
But many players in the Sedona Red (and purple and turquoise) have received votes over the years.
That’s the subject of this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge — you get to name every D-backs player and pitcher that has received at least one MVP vote in the end-of-the-year balloting.
We’ve given you the year and the place each Arizona player finished in the voting. You just have to name the player.
Another hint: there have been six starting pitchers and two relief pitchers who have figured in the voting. The rest are position players.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- D-backs OF Kole Calhoun arrives at camp after positive COVID-19 test
- Ketel Marte aspires toward Gold Glove win, is happy with his game
- Archie Bradley: D-backs’ responsibility is to be ‘shining light’ for Arizona
- Catcher Carson Kelly getting good feel for D-backs’ Madison Bumgarner
- Vogt: D-backs prospect Varsho will have long career as everyday player