Trivia Tuesday: D-backs who have received MVP votes
The Arizona Diamondbacks have never had a player named as the National League MVP.
But many players in the Sedona Red (and purple and turquoise) have received votes over the years.
That’s the subject of this week’s Trivia Tuesday challenge — you get to name every D-backs player and pitcher that has received at least one MVP vote in the end-of-the-year balloting.
We’ve given you the year and the place each Arizona player finished in the voting. You just have to name the player.
Another hint: there have been six starting pitchers and two relief pitchers who have figured in the voting. The rest are position players.
You’ve got eight minutes on the clock. Good luck!
- D-backs’ full spring camp opens with clear face of franchise in Ketel Marte
- D-backs INF Eduardo Escobar OK after offseason hospitalization
- Difficult decisions: Hiring and firing always hard for Arizona sports leaders
- Arizona Diamondbacks announce 2020 promotional schedule
- D-backs benefit from RHP Zac Gallen flying under the radar