Former Sun Devil Jon Rahm wins BMW Championship on stellar shot
Former Arizona State Sun Devil Jon Rahm nailed an amazing 66-foot putt in a playoff to win the 2020 BMW Championship on Sunday.
Rahm’s shot beat Dustin Johnson, who also finished four under for the tournament.
The Spaniard saved his best for the final day of the BMW Championship.
Rahm shot a 64 on Sunday, good enough to finish six under par for the round.
He shot a 75, 71 and 66 over the first three days of the tournament.
- Reports: ASU, Arizona basketball could play tournaments in Disney bubble
- Former ASU golfers Mickelson, Rahm and Casey share U.S. Open tee time
- ASU coach Herm Edwards optimistic Pac-12 football is around the corner
- Pac-12 reaches agreement for rapid-results COVID-19 testing
- Twitter teases ‘live’ NAU vs. ASU football opener, fans get sad