Prior to this season, the Arizona Diamondbacks continued with their theme of evolution by unveiling a new set of uniforms.
It was the second time the organization overhauled its look, and it was certainly the boldest change yet in terms of design and color scheme.
Opinions of the duds are mixed — as expected — but the important thing is not so much how the team looks in the threads, but how it plays.
So with that in mind, here is a breakdown of the D-backs’ record this season by uniform.
Mother’s Day – W (at Braves, May 8)
Memorial Day – L (Astros, May 30)
Father’s Day – W (Phillies, June 19)
Fourth of July – L (Padres, July 4)
- Former D-backs pitcher Gordon part of ‘Dream Series’ outreach showcase
- Kansas State basketball throws it back with lavender jerseys
- No. 14 Arizona overcomes slow start, runs past Cal
- ESPN: Yasmany Tomas has the D-backs’ worst contract
- ESPN’s Olney: Red Sox offered Martinez deal in range of $100 million