The Arizona Cardinals and general manager Steve Keim may have ended up with a gift on Thursday night.
Robert Nkemdiche is said to be one of the most talented players in the NFL Draft, but was still available when the Cardinals were on the clock at No. 29.
With a talent like Nkemdiche still available and eventually selected by the Cardinals, one can imagine the players and fans are excited to see what the Ole Miss product can bring to the BirdGang.
Many of them tweeted about the newest member right after the pick.
The Cardinals currently have no second round pick for Friday and will have to wait until selection No. 92 in the third round to make their second selection of the draft.
- Dealing Cards: IR returns look unlikely, Gabbert reviews his NFL journey
- Week 12 injury report: Arizona Cardinals vs. Jacksonville Jaguars
- Calais Campbell: Decision to leave Cardinals has ‘worked out’
- Texans claim former Cardinals RB Andre Ellington off waivers
- Arians: John Brown not expected to play Sunday against Jacksonville