The Arizona Cardinals and general manager Steve Keim may have ended up with a gift on Thursday night.
Robert Nkemdiche is said to be one of the most talented players in the NFL Draft, but was still available when the Cardinals were on the clock at No. 29.
With a talent like Nkemdiche still available and eventually selected by the Cardinals, one can imagine the players and fans are excited to see what the Ole Miss product can bring to the BirdGang.
Many of them tweeted about the newest member right after the pick.
The Cardinals currently have no second round pick for Friday and will have to wait until selection No. 92 in the third round to make their second selection of the draft.
- Mel Kiper’s first 2018 NFL mock draft has Cardinals taking DB
- Report: Panthers’ Steve Wilks will have second interview with Cardinals
- Rapoport: Falcons’ Armstrong to interview with Cardinals on Friday
- Munchak: Timing not right to pursue Cardinals’ coaching job
- A look at the NFL’s top free agent and trade targets at QB