T-minus 25 days and counting.
The NFL season doesn’t start then, but the Birdgang will be excited nonetheless on July 1 because that’s when the Amazon television series “All or Nothing: A Season With the Arizona Cardinals” premieres.
The documentary-style show will take viewers through a whole season with the Cardinals — one that ended with a bitter loss to the Carolina Panthers in the NFC Championship Game last January.
“We’re thrilled to team up with Amazon on this new series, providing fans even more ways to engage with award-winning NFL programming over a variety of digital channels,” said Jordan Levin, NFL Media’s chief content officer, in a statement.
Amazon released a trailer for the upcoming series Monday, and let’s just say it looks awesome.
Eight, one-hour episodes will be available to Amazon customers via the Amazon Video app for TVs and connected devices.
- Cardinals most improved team of the offseason, says 2 NFL writers
- NFL Networks’ Frelund: Budda Baker is Cardinals’ most underappreciated
- Bruce Arians and Tom Brady: What former Cardinals QBs see in duo
- Cardinals ILB De’Vondre Campbell expects big things during prove-it deal
- Cardinals CB Robert Alford confident as ever coming off injury