Arizona Sports’ Paige Dimakos sat down with Christine Arians to talk about her family, the Arians Family Foundation and, of course, her husband, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians.
In the first episode of a three-part series, Christine Arians talked about the challenge of being a football coach’s wife and raising the children with Bruce working as an NFL coach.
Part II will be posted on ArizonaSports.com this Friday, and Part III will appear on Friday, Sept. 9 as the Cardinals ready to kick off the 2016 season Sept. 11 against the New England Patriots.
- In the face of criticism, Cardinals QB Carson Palmer stays even-keeled
- Dealing Cards: Carson Palmer defends J.J. Nelson, MNF adds a practice day
- Carson Chats: Intelligence, confidence key to Nelson’s game
- Cardinals RB David Johnson: There really is no timeline for injury return
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Updates on John Brown and Bucannon