Arizona Sports’ Paige Dimakos sat down with Christine Arians to talk about her family, the Arians Family Foundation and, of course, her husband, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians.
In the first episode of a three-part series, Christine Arians talked about the challenge of being a football coach’s wife and raising the children with Bruce working as an NFL coach.
Part II will be posted on ArizonaSports.com this Friday, and Part III will appear on Friday, Sept. 9 as the Cardinals ready to kick off the 2016 season Sept. 11 against the New England Patriots.
- Cardinals coach Steve Wilks reportedly targeting Mike McCoy as OC
- NFL head coaching job tracker: Cardinals hire Steve Wilks
- Cardinals’ David Johnson recruited Palmer, Fitzgerald to play in 2018
- Patrick Peterson appears to love the Cardinals’ expected hire of Steve Wilks
- Arizona Cardinals hire Steve Wilks as new head coach