Arizona Sports’ Paige Dimakos sat down with Christine Arians to talk about her family, the Arians Family Foundation and, of course, her husband, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians.
In the first episode of a three-part series, Christine Arians talked about the challenge of being a football coach’s wife and raising the children with Bruce working as an NFL coach.
Part II will be posted on ArizonaSports.com this Friday, and Part III will appear on Friday, Sept. 9 as the Cardinals ready to kick off the 2016 season Sept. 11 against the New England Patriots.
- David Johnson, Josh Rosen highlight ESPN’s NFL 2021 predictions
- USA Today: Cardinals not expected to contend for playoffs in 2018-19
- Arizona Cardinals rank No. 41 in Forbes’ 2018 most valuable franchises
- Keim’s absence comes as Cardinals talk complicated Johnson extension
- Cardinals suspend GM Steve Keim for five weeks after he pleads guilty to DUI