Arizona Sports’ Paige Dimakos sat down with Christine Arians to talk about her family, the Arians Family Foundation and, of course, her husband, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians.
In the first episode of a three-part series, Christine Arians talked about the challenge of being a football coach’s wife and raising the children with Bruce working as an NFL coach.
Part II will be posted on ArizonaSports.com this Friday, and Part III will appear on Friday, Sept. 9 as the Cardinals ready to kick off the 2016 season Sept. 11 against the New England Patriots.
- Cardinals RB David Johnson starts for ESPN’s ‘perfect NFL roster’
- Josh Bynes grateful for opportunity with Arizona Cardinals
- Mike Jurecki’s Arizona Cardinals roster projection – Version 3.0
- Dealing Cards: Back at practice, John Brown says he’s ‘still hurting’
- For Cardinals, finding the coaching inside Arians’ criticism is key