Arizona Sports’ Paige Dimakos sat down with Christine Arians to talk about her family, the Arians Family Foundation and, of course, her husband, Arizona Cardinals head coach Bruce Arians.
In the first episode of a three-part series, Christine Arians talked about the challenge of being a football coach’s wife and raising the children with Bruce working as an NFL coach.
Part II will be posted on ArizonaSports.com this Friday, and Part III will appear on Friday, Sept. 9 as the Cardinals ready to kick off the 2016 season Sept. 11 against the New England Patriots.
- Dealing Cards: Fitzgerald retirement talk put on hold, ‘where’s Clowney?’
- Week 11 injury report: Arizona Cardinals at Houston Texans
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Gabbert seen as ‘starter-in-waiting’
- Blaine Gabbert officially named starter for Arizona Cardinals on Sunday
- Behind Enemy Lines: Texans host Cardinals in midst of three-game skid