After reducing their roster to 77 with a series of moves Monday, the Arizona Cardinals reached the league-mandated 75-man limit with two more transactions Tuesday.
The team placed cornerback Elie Bouka on injured reserve and reached an injury settlement with cornerback Alan Ball.
Ball was signed in early August and was in the mix for a cornerback position, but a quad injury slowed him toward the end of training camp. The 31-year-old played 13 snaps in Arizona’s preseason opener against Oakland, registering one tackle.
Bouka, an undrafted rookie free agent from Calgary, also saw time in the preseason loss to the Raiders, playing six special teams snaps and forcing a fumble.
Tuesday’s moves, along with the season-ending knee injury suffered by Mike Jenkins in Sunday’s preseason loss at Houston, leaves the Cardinals with seven cornerbacks on the roster as they prepare to play the Denver Broncos Thursday night at University of Phoenix Stadium.
- Behind Enemy Lines: Washington prepares to host Cardinals in Week 15
- Jermaine Gresham out Sunday, Gabe Holmes called up from practice squad
- Dealing Cards: Counting on Kerwynn Williams in absence of Peterson
- Cardinals place Adrian Peterson on IR, claim C.J. Goodwin off waivers
- All-Access with Bruce Arians: Baker, Bethea are full-speed and ready to go