Updated Mar 6, 2012 - 8:34 am
Peyton Manning billboards coming to Valley
Peyton Manning's name may have been plastered across websites and Twitter over the past few weeks, but now it will grace several billboards in the Valley.
Paul Calvisi tweeted on Sunday that the new billboards will be posted this week.
The billboard, sponsored by R&S Mattress, will be on display near 40th Avenue and Interstate 10 and will also appear on three LED billboards around the Valley for the next two weeks.
- Notes from the Nest: Aug. 21, 2014
- Michael Floyd knocking off the rust as he returns to field for Arizona Cardinals
- Cardinals Sunday Night Football game against Bengals sold out
- All-Access with Arians: Running game is fine, defense is better than last year
- John Abraham feels good after first practice, confident he'll be ready soon
- Kent Somers, AZ Central Cardinals beat writer - Thursday August 21Kent Somers talks about how many touches Andre Ellington should get per game.
- Bruce Arians, Cardinals head coach - Thursday August 21Bruce Arians discusses the importance of Sunday's third preseason game.
- Darren Urban, AZcardinals.com beat writer - Thursday August 21Darren Urban discusses what the Cardinals will do without Darnell Dockett
- Ted Larsen, Cardinals offensive linemen - Thursday August 21Ted Larsen talks about making the move from center to left guard.
- Deone Bucannon- Cardinals safety - Thursday August 21Deone Bucannon talks about finding his role on the Cardinals' defense.