Updated Mar 6, 2012 - 8:34 am
Peyton Manning billboards coming to Valley
Peyton Manning's name may have been plastered across websites and Twitter over the past few weeks, but now it will grace several billboards in the Valley.
Paul Calvisi tweeted on Sunday that the new billboards will be posted this week.
The billboard, sponsored by R&S Mattress, will be on display near 40th Avenue and Interstate 10 and will also appear on three LED billboards around the Valley for the next two weeks.
- Daniel Jeremiah, NFL.com writer - Tuesday April 15NFL.com writer Daniel Jeremiah talks about the NFL draft.
- Kurt Warner, NFL Network analyst - Tuesday April 15Which quarterback will be taken first in the NFL Draft?
- Michael Bidwill, Cardinals' president - Wednesday April 9Cardinals president Michael Bidwill discuses the getting the 2015 NFL Pro Bowl.
- Roger Kingdom, Arizona Cardinals' Speed Coach - Monday April 7Roger Kingdom talks about translating muscle gained to the field without slowing the players down.
- Itís Paulís Call with Paul Calvisi! - Friday April 4The rat pack is on the loose!