Updated Mar 6, 2012 - 8:34 am
Peyton Manning billboards coming to Valley
Peyton Manning's name may have been plastered across websites and Twitter over the past few weeks, but now it will grace several billboards in the Valley.
Paul Calvisi tweeted on Sunday that the new billboards will be posted this week.
The billboard, sponsored by R&S Mattress, will be on display near 40th Avenue and Interstate 10 and will also appear on three LED billboards around the Valley for the next two weeks.
- Arizona Cardinals begin camp with confidence and optimism
- Arizona Cardinals' Tyrann Mathieu takes another step closer to returning to the field
- Cardinals ILB Kevin Minter on trying to replace Karlos Dansby: 'It's going to be like college again'
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals need to run the football to win in the NFC West
- Carson Palmer: Arizona Cardinals are 'completely different team' from last year
- Kent Somers- AZCentral Sports - Friday July 25AZCentral Sports Cardinals beat writer Kent Somers discusses some of the challenges facing the Cardi
- Kevin Minter-Cardinals linebacker - Friday July 25Arizona Cardinals linebacker Kevin Minter discusses his new role this upcoming season.
- Bickley Blast - Friday July 25The Cardinals kick off training camp with high expectations.
- Impromptu Power Poll - Friday July 25What are the top 5 position battles for the AZ Cardinals heading into training camp?
- Carson Palmer, AZ Cardinals QB - Friday July 25Cardinals QB Carson Palmer describes the key to this offense winning games.