D-backs GM Kevin Towers says Patrick Corbin is the staff's ace
Training camp doesn't begin for another two months. The first game — at least ones that count — won't be played for another 100 days. In other words, it's early. Try telling that to a head...
- Darnell Dockett couldn't be happier in Todd Bowles' system
- ESPN's Clayton: Cardinals were a free agency winner
- Arizona Cardinals linebacker Daryl Washington pleads 'not guilty'
- Cardinals sign WR Charles Hawkins
- Football player Daryl Washington pleads not guilty
The NBA Draft is an inexact science. No matter how much effort is spent scouting and researching, there are variables that can't be accounted for. The goal is to limit risk by following patterns of previous...
- Report: Suns receive permission to interview J.B. Bickerstaff and Steve Clifford
- Suns' coaching search ‘narrows and expands at the same time'
- Arizona Sports NBA Mock Draft Tracker
- Suns' McDonough to have options with two first round picks
- Jared Dudley: Next Suns coach needs to develop talent, teach fundamentals
CHICAGO (AP) - Paul Konerko would have loved the sweep. This wasn't bad, though. The Chicago White Sox took two of three from the Boston Red Sox, and their captain saw enough good things...
- Buchholz goes to 7-0, Red Sox beat White Sox 6-2
- D-backs' GM says Patrick Corbin is the staff's ace
- Cahill, Diamondbacks lose to Colorado 4-1
- De La Rosa helps Rockies to 4-1 win over D-backs
- Grit Index: D-backs fall short in Colorado rubber game
GLENDALE, Ariz. - The Phoenix Coyotes re-signed forward Rob Klinkhammer to a two-year contract Thursday. The 6-foot-3, 214-pound Klinkhammer had five goals and six assists in 22 games for the Coyotes...
- Stars make expected move with firing of Gulutzan
- Report: NHL rejects Pastor bid to purchase Coyotes
- Report: Pastor group bid for Coyotes submitted, worth more than previous offers
- Report: Another candidate making bid to buy Phoenix Coyotes
- Sharks fined $100,000 for GM's comments
Arizona State senior offensive lineman Kody Koebensky was one of 44 players named to the Rimington Trophy Watch List Wednesday. The award is presented...
- ASU's Carl Bradford named to 'Freaks List'
- Carrick Felix has impressive measurements at NBA Draft Combine
- Former Sun Devil QB Andrew Walter running for Congress
- ASU AD: Still hopeful Notre Dame will play in Tempe in 2014
- ASU Sun Devils
It's been a, well, hectic offseason for Arizona since its season ended in March, which was also the last time head coach Sean Miller spoke to the media. "Spring used to be a quiet time for college...
- Kiper: Ka'Deem Carey third-best RB prospect for 2014 draft
- Tedy Bruschi named to College Football Hall of Fame
- Arizona coach Rodriguez says Jesse Scroggins is in QB mix
- Arizona Wildcats
- Arizona Wildcats land Kansas transfer Zach Peters
- Grit Index: D-backs fall short in rubber game
- Report: Suns to interview Bickerstaff, Clifford
- 49ers WR Crabtree tears right Achilles tendon
- D-backs to wear camouflage caps, jerseys
- Haboob: Grizzlies' Tony Allen overacts...badly
- D-backs' Adam Eaton suffers setback in recovery
- Dudley: Next Suns HC needs to develop, teach
- Arians: Cardinals offense needs to pick it up
- Dockett couldn't be happier in Bowles' system
- Haboob: Goalie celebrates save that wasn't
John Gambadoro Why was Paul Goldschmidt available in the eighth round in 2009?
10 hours, 4 minutes ago.
Dave Burns Suns' McDonough to have options with two first round picks
13 hours, 38 minutes ago.
Doug Franz Doug's Four-point Stance: It's time to bust the Umpires Association
14 hours, 26 minutes ago.
Haboob Blog Goalie celebrates save that ended up being a goal anyway
12 hours, 14 minutes ago.
Character Counts Kevin Durant steps up for Oklahoma disaster relief
Tuesday, May 21, 10:43 am
Arizona Sports 620 Interviews
- Kevin Towers, D-backs' General Manager - Wednesday May 22Are the D-backs ready for the upcoming MLB June draft? What's the latest on Adam Eaton?
- Jared Dudley, Suns forward - Tuesday May 21Dudley talks NBA Playoffs and Suns coaching search with Doug & Wolf
- Steve Patterson, ASU athletic director - Tuesday May 21Patterson talks about potential Pac-12 Bowl changes and how the NBA Lottery really works